ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorprovider + Car supermarkets etc

Hi (First post so be gentle with me!!)

Im looking to get a V6 255 within the next 4-6 months or thereabouts, so Ive been following these threads with interest.

I emailed Motorprovider last night and (politely) suggested exactly what people on this thread reckon - thaat they cant get the car for anything approaching what they claim to. However I received a (miffed) response this morning suggesting that they can do the price stated on the website (metalliac and road tax extra).

Steve V6 did you persevere with them and get any response at all? Still you have a great price from LTSB.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Mikie,

I phoned them up about 3 weeks ago, they told me they couldnt get me one, so I took it no further.

I have ordered mine from http://www.clickcars.co.ukwww.clickcars.co.uk, the OTR price is £21,800, this is a UK car sourced from a UK dealer down south. I dont mind going to pick it up, the run back up here will run it in nicely!! Tell Nigel that Paul ordering the V6 has pointed you in his direction, bit late for me now, but hes already did me a big favour!

Oh yeah almost forgot........

... STEVE & BROADBEAN, WHEN IS THE BIG DAY OUT TO BURTONS, I CANT WAIT!!:D

OK cheers Paul,

I will keep watching to see whether you have success or not, hope you do. Are you paying the dealer direct? £21,800 is ridiculous - there isnt a better car on the road for that kind of cash.

Being lazy instead of trawling the previous posts but what colour are you having?