ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorola Xoom, any owners?

Honda Civic EP2
Basically, I'm gunna get a xoom in the near future, since my laptop isnt really mobile anymore and it would be handy for college. Anyone own them? What are you're thoughts?

Honda Civic EP2
I'm an Android fan, not really interested in the Apple products, I like to be able to customize my interface and I think Android is better.

Surprised XDA Developers havent ported honeycomb yet..

Listerine & Poledo
They're OK now the patch is released.

I'm not an Apple fanboy by any stretch, don't get me wrong, but unless you're going to go full-nerd on it you're better off spending the extra for an iPad2.

182 Turbo Project
I'm an Android fan, not really interested in the Apple products, I like to be able to customize my interface and I think Android is better.

Surprised XDA Developers havent ported honeycomb yet..

Was just on XDA Dev lol.

The Flyer looks pretty cool!

Honda Civic EP2
Yeah I like the idea of the pen, maybe xda can encoorperate that on the xoom? (wishful thinking)

I'd buy both the flyer and xoom, and probably will eventually!

I do plan to root it goodj

BMW335M/Clio200/182
It's a good device.

I have the original iPad but have switched to the Xoom with HD dock and Motorola bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Now that it's has the 3.1 Honeycomb update it's very stable and new apps are arriving daily. Motorola are releasing 3.2 Honeycomb in September in the UK and this will allow you to run mobile Android apps within Honeycomb.

Google recently bought Motorola Mobility so it could mean that the Xoom will be supported really well in future.

Honda Civic EP2
After mentioning the HTC Flyer I am more drawn to that, because of the "magic pen" and that HTC announced there will be a honeycomb update. I think I'd get the best of both if I get the Flyer and wait for the update?

BMW335M/Clio200/182
After mentioning the HTC Flyer I am more drawn to that, because of the "magic pen" and that HTC announced there will be a honeycomb update. I think I'd get the best of both if I get the Flyer and wait for the update?

Just be aware of the size. If you're using it to replace a laptop you may want a bigger device with a higher resolution screen and dock with keyboard etc...

Honda Civic EP2
I'll be coming into some money in the next month or two, so I'll probably be buying a Mac or something and probably get one of these for just browing the web and that. Thanks guys