ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorbike Itbs

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I read a quite interesting article in Practical Performance Car magazine the other day, written by Dave Walker of Emerald fame. He basically said they're not really suited to car engines so are best avoided if possible.

A lot of people in other tuning circles seem to use them and rate them, but the article is worth a read if you get a second. I think it's the current issue.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I read a quite interesting article in Practical Performance Car magazine the other day, written by Dave Walker of Emerald fame. He basically said they're not really suited to car engines so are best avoided if possible.

A lot of people in other tuning circles seem to use them and rate them, but the article is worth a read if you get a second. I think it's the current issue.

Well that saves me some typing, I was going to say this!

dan's cast offs.
You'd be surprised at the cost of new bodies and inlet. Also if you know how to set things up you can run them on a standard ecu.

I run a set of gsxr ones and they perform well. Mine are mated to a custom inlet which was designed with length and angle in mind after testing various options.