ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mothly insurance.....

dont bother,whats the point in paying 20% extra for the privilege?
get a 0% interest free credit card from your bank thats 10months,pay if with that so they take nothing more as they get money straight away,then pay off on credit card monthly and make sure its done before your 0% period runs out.tis easy if you can manage your money,did it last year,saved me 100 quid id rather keep in my pocket

Da

Less
Loads...have you tried the comparison websites?

Are you struggling or something? :S

the problem is, my insurance runs out in may and iv not had my liscence a year until june so i have a months gap and if i try to insure my car when i only have 11 months driving experience then its just the same price as a first time driver which is about 1000pound extra! i just need it for 1 month until i can insure it myself for alot cheaper... i dont mean pay monthly i mean 28 day insurance or the likes....

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
NU do temp cover, but i dont know what it'd be like for your age. phone and ask.