ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Passed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
img,624.jpg

BG 182 FF
Meh

I was over moon because after a year of problems with car I thought nothing else could go wrong and it didn't I even turned up with a piece of card holding my hazard light in the off position.also one of rear shocks leaking fixed the hazard switch afterwards cost me 32 quid from Renault. Turning into a nasty money Pit.and service/cambelt due now:S
Recent problems - new tyres x4
Front and rear disc and pads
Wheel bearing needing replaced
Really want rid soon

Seat Ibiza
Meh

I was over moon because after a year of problems with car I thought nothing else could go wrong and it didn't I even turned up with a piece of card holding my hazard light in the off position.also one of rear shocks leaking fixed the hazard switch afterwards cost me 32 quid from Renault. Turning into a nasty money Pit.and service/cambelt due now:S
Really want rid soon

I hope your not going to try and sell it on here now. Lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine failed and I'm still waiting to get it back in and sorted... Carless FTL :(

Meh

Really want rid soon

They arn't really problems, they are more consumeables.

BG 182 FF
I hope your not going to try and sell it on here now. Lol

well i have receipts for all recent work done lol

seriously, no im gonna take to dealers and just part ex it has FSH(renault)
which may just give me a little bit extra cash my way(not much i guess)

had a look at gordini 200 today while waiting for MOT many people are haters but i like it

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be going for ham and mushroom. I like that. Nobody else does. Thus, I get a whole one to myself.
I like your style.

i wait to see what everyone else wants to order and then bang out something simple yet tasty which depresses the masses who then decide to share amongst them selves.

WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.