ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT pass first time AGAIN!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
chuffed :)

was told that shocks wont last long on a lowered diesel..............

2nd MOT just passed - that's now 43K lowered (Apex 40mm) on original shocks, 53K total

Tester reckoned it was in superb nick

apart from oil, filter and one set of tyres, pads & front discs, not a sausage on maintenance :)

Meg on pistonheads £6995
2x £100 services, £300 on set of 17's (sold old alloys with baldies & bought a new set with Yoko A539's) and £110 for discs and pads

that's £610 TOTAL in 4 years and 53K :)

In maintenance terms I have spent 80 quid (discounted 12,000 miles service from Rentech) and 92 quid on a new Exalto (replaced one that had a bleedin' brass screw stuck in it) - So just over 170 quid spent since May 2005 and 19,000 miles of driving. I hope i havent just tempted fate...

ph1 172
my valver which is pushing on 16 years old went in for MOT last week. I didnt check it over or anything, i didnt even wash it (6 months of grime).

They called up a few hours later to say that it had passed, thats what i call amazing!