ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mot Guide For Cup Brakes!!!

Can someone please send me the link regarding if an MOT centre fails you on the rear brakes for the 172 cup????? Im in need asap! i cant find the link anywhere

M2 Competition
Mine just failed on this, but that wasnt the annoying thing...

It was the smarmy c*ck that tested it, who insisted that he was right, he knew all about my car, that he had read every newsletter, and that it should be fitted to my car as it had the brackets.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Going back with vosa newsletter in hand...

Megane Trophy, Golf
Mine just failed on this, but that wasnt the annoying thing...

It was the smarmy c*ck that tested it, who insisted that he was right, he knew all about my car, that he had read every newsletter, and that it should be fitted to my car as it had the brackets.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Going back with vosa newsletter in hand...

When they put details of the car in computer it should bring all the notes up to show the tester! Mine went in yesterday and flew through! ;)

Megane Trophy, Golf
Thats what the guy said to me!

But didnt bring up the notes about the Brake Bias valve :(

He sounds like a Kn*b, It does come up though cos my MOT guy showed me the note about the cups on his computer! Im sure he will be laughing on the other side of his face when you show him the VOSA printout LOL :approve: