ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT failed.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
The old girl failed her MOT today. Got to wait till monday to get her back as well!

New rear shocks, drivers side front suspension arm, new discs and pads on the rear as well, off side light washer not working.

Balls.

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
lol thats ok.

Mines failed on 3 tyres, so just got the 4. Discs and pads all round. o/s rear wheel bearing (again 2 new ones with rear discs anyway. o/s handbrake cable. n/s front shock leaking oil.

good excuse for me to get some good suspension and brakes :)

think my car is just at that age where original items need replacing

clio sport ph1 172
and just to rub salt in the worns mine 8 yrs old this yr and passed everytime with hardly any adviserise :) but it due again in may so ive probs jinxed that now hahaha

does seem a fair bit wrong for the age of the car

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
The shocks pissed all their oil out so expected that one tbf, brakes were a suprise though

i dnt think my light washers have ever worked(well not seen um workin or any evidence of them ever workin).