ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Fail :-(

001 Nearside front front position lamp(s) not in good working order (not working) [1.1.4a]

Whats this mean :-S

Had a lil check and it all seems fine to me. ??

No fog lights fitted. (apart from that back one )

position lamps on both sides work (side lights)
and all other bulbs are fine.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Passenger's side sidelight not working. Thats what that means!
May have been a bad connection, take the bulb out, is it black? if so change it!

Passenger's side sidelight not working. Thats what that means!
May have been a bad connection, take the bulb out, is it black? if so change it!

Thats what i thought. But bulb is blue ( someones put a aftermarket one in there) ( so i changed it for one i new works.)
All connections look rust free and look good.

cant see what the problem was.

Going take car back tomorrow and see what he says.

Mondeo TDCI 130
That was probably the problem! Blue!!! If the tester was a bit unsure he may not have known what to fail it on, blue is a fail! So if you have two white, your onto a winner!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
001 Nearside front front position lamp(s) not in good working order (not working) [1.1.4a]

Whats this mean :-S

Had a lil check and it all seems fine to me. ??

Maybe dodgy connection??

Was it taken to a MOT centre or garage? If a garage, they should have had a look at it for you and if it was just a bulb they should have just changed it.

That was probably the problem! Blue!!! If the tester was a bit unsure he may not have known what to fail it on, blue is a fail! So if you have two white, your onto a winner!

blue bulb but didnt admit a blue light ;) .

but i changed it any way :)