ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most expensive Ph1qck in the UK???

phase 1 172
jesus i bought mine for 4700 from a renault dealer wiv 27 on the clock and i fort id payed abit much 4 a 2001

Audi TT 225
I think mines gotta be one of the most expensive ph1's out there with the amount I've chuffing spent on it :(
And its not worth anywhere near that ^^

phase 1 172
perhaps he was readin phase 2 wen checkin in the parkers either that or he`s got sum serious bills 2 pay off

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
he's had it for sale for well over a year and hasn't dropped the price...

Its been on the forecourt a minimum of 4 yrs.......... it was there before i got my cup. Its also cambelt time too!!! Over 5yrs old. Donr 40k. Its a nice car mind, in good nick. It used to be 8k :eek:

X-172 Cup
he's had it for sale for well over a year and hasn't dropped the price...

Its been on the forecourt a minimum of 4 yrs.......... it was there before i got my cup. Its also cambelt time too!!! Over 5yrs old. Donr 40k. Its a nice car mind, in good nick. It used to be 8k :eek:

Aye up Gaz, it's still there...4 years FFS!!! That's WELL Dodgy...He must have another business as well as selling cars...

Audi TT 225
A lot of old school dealers think because the bumpers are the same colour as the car its colour coded ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
and it needs pads & discs all around, its due a cambelt and would want a full service! its never going to sell!!

When I read the title I was thinking it wouldn't be as expensive as the car down the road from me.. It is the car down the road from me!

Chelsea tractor
Lol

Surely if it's been sat there all that time a fair bit of the rubber on that car will have perished? :S

Mondeo TDCI 130
To be honest its a shame! it has been there around 4 years as gaz said, my mate was looking at it before he bought his exclusive, hes had that 3 years, but it was ok, he went for a drive, even then the only thing that put him off was the price, i bet it wants over £1000 spending on it if you were to take it to a garage! i have been half tempted to go around and bid him in the gonads with a wad of cash, they must need to shift it!

Mondeo TDCI 130
http://www.castlegarage.com/index1.htm

If you search the stock, in the sports section with the clio, the A3 used to be one of my mates, it has been there over 2 years, has done over 100k and honestly has been raped to within a mm of its life, had a bleed valve on it and run it well over boosting all the time he had it, eventually the gearbox casing where the mounting bolts to snapped! if you go and have a look theres an improvised nut bolt and washer! so it needs a box to!

RS Clio 172 Ph1
My 172 is worth about 20 Grand if you include the repair bills I've had on it!! so seems reasonable to me :)

Chocolate Bar™
thats the funniest thing i've seen for ages lol. I went to look at a flame red one whiich was up for 6k, and was absolutly shagged inside, it did have only 27k on it but was covered in saxo vts stickers, and even had a Mpower sticker on the boot. nearly pissed myself