ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most expensive car wash and wax

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Just saw this on YouTube, I hope this ain't a re-post.:approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
that's the bloke who does it in his mum and dad's garage at home i believe

He will never be vxrmark. No matter how hard he tries. He was covered by Fifth Gear years ago and is looked upon as one of the original and best.

Sent from my iPhone using Brown Bear

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
i really don't understand why you would spend so much time, effort and money on cleaning a car like that, surely as soon as you take it out again its gonna get dirty again????

Focus RS Mk1
i really don't understand why you would spend so much time, effort and money on cleaning a car like that, surely as soon as you take it out again its gonna get dirty again????

yes buts its about long term protection and future cleaning too! cleaning it in the future will be a breeze, chances are the owners just have them a trophies anyway

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
As said long term protection.Also if it were me i'd be doing this before i garaged my fleet for the winter...

Turbos.
yes buts its about long term protection and future cleaning too! cleaning it in the future will be a breeze, chances are the owners just have them a trophies anyway

But would you really notice the difference between spending a hundred pounds, or even a few hundred on a professional detail, compared to one that costs thousands?

VRS
He will never be vxrmark. No matter how hard he tries. He was covered by Fifth Gear years ago and is looked upon as one of the original and best.

Sent from my iPhone using Brown Bear

Wasnt it Paul Dalton who was on 5th gear dude? Marks his mate isnt he?

Yeah yeah, £8K wax blah blah..

But four to six weeks? to wash/wax a car? how the hell can it take that long? Or is he just really really slow?

Wasnt it Paul Dalton who was on 5th gear dude? Marks his mate isnt he?

Dead right Andy, my mistake lad!

Yeah yeah, £8K wax blah blah..

But four to six weeks? to wash/wax a car? how the hell can it take that long? Or is he just really really slow?

To wash and wax a car most detailers could be done in hours.

To take the paint/other surfaces back to factory condition requires time. Have you machine polished Audi paint before? It's not a walk in the park! :D

I haven't no, and I'm not doubting it'll probably look class at the end, but surely it doesn't take four to six bleeding weeks!!!

Bit mad me thinks.