ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more racing videos from craggy

williams and trophy

junction 37 off the m62....its signposted from there n they top racin roads too

jon

ps theres 2 bad bends and a railroad crossing to be wary of

mk2 172

lincoln, bloody ell i work there all the time ,seen a few type rs, i work near the uni upto doddington road

im from donny, you wanna meet up before and il take ya there?

Golf GTI Ed30

Cheers mate nice one. Well so long as I dont gat one of you boys appear in my rear view mirror, then Ill take it steady.

mk2 172

bet iv seen you loadsa time, im a telecomms engineer on the rail way, just upgraded your level crossings and signalling system:)

Golf GTI Ed30

So its your lot who has caused the mayhem for the traffic over the last few weekends is it. Only kidding. Jarvis rail is my biggest customer. Is that who you work for ( Fastline ), or do you work for a contractor?

mk2 172

i work for jarvis rail projects new works, im based in jarvis house at doncaster, the big office on top of the frenchgate centre but get out and about, what do you do like?

Golf GTI Ed30

Javis house, Toft Green.Know it well. I work for a company called Selectequip, selling Engineering equipment and rail products etc.

I take it you dont come to Lincoln in the Saxo then?

mk2 172

the toft green one is at york mate, theres a jarvis house at doncaster too, but seeing as ir the highest poin in doncaster skyline we call it jarvis towers he he (well apart from the flats)

no mate saxo stays at home during the day, its basic purpose is my racing entertainment cos thats all i bloody use it for.

mk2 172

yes mate, if theres a fast car in donny chances are iv raced/tried to raced it, iv all wlaks of motors from hot hatches to a ferarri 360 modena (twice)