ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More power!

clio 1.2 dynamique
Hi all,

Many of you will say this is a pointless thread as I only have a 1.2, but I'm only curious to know if there is anything I could do to make my clio faster...

I.e. is there any chips, or like 172 injectors that I could fit?

Cheers Simon

Hi all,

Many of you will say this is a pointless thread as I only have a 1.2, but I'm only curious to know if there is anything I could do to make my clio faster...

I.e. is there any chips, or like 172 injectors that I could fit?

Cheers Simon
tbh mate save your money or strip it out

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Don't think you can do anything really to gain power on a 1.2 unless you want to spend a fair few quid which is pointless as you could have bought a 1.6/2.0 with the cash you are spending hence no-one doing it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A very very steep hill.

Jokes just enjoy it for what it is a save your pennies for something else.

clio 1.2 dynamique
Cool, I wasn't planning on anything performance wise, just lower nice set if wheels and that's it really :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Losing weight would be the best bet.

Ive put myself on a diet and have seen a big improvement in my 0-60 times.

Clio
beeeeeeeeeg money getting even close to a 1.6's power. To get close to 2.0 power means total engine rebuild and fit a turbo o_O
Fit an exhaust, flat panel filter and go on diet :)

Clio 200 CUP
More power buy a sports or a biger engine you not going to make a 1.2 any faster really unless you strip it like mitch says but then it will not be a lot. You may as well buy a sports !