ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Jokers on Ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Are you for real? I happily got to the Nurburgring on one 10ish gallon tank at 480 miles, returning 45mpg.

The Tanks in 172/182 are 55L which is 12.1Gallons AFAIK

You must have a super engine to get that and i wish i had it!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Are you for real? I happily got to the Nurburgring on one 10ish gallon tank at 480 miles, returning 45mpg.

Bloody hell, you must literally have the patience of a saint mate.

That 160 miles more that I get from a tank. Even if I coaxed it along I can only me imagine getting 380 miles to a tank at absolute best.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
The Tanks in 172/182 are 55L which is 12.1Gallons AFAIK

You must have a super engine to get that and i wish i had it!

They have a 50 litre tank which is 11 gallons, (10+1 reserve). Not a super engine, many people get over 40mpg in Clio's, just do a search.

Bloody hell, you must literally have the patience of a saint mate.

That 160 miles more that I get from a tank. Even if I coaxed it along I can only me imagine getting 380 miles to a tank at absolute best.

We just sat at 70 the whole way, nice easy drive, weather was a bit shitty. The first trip I'm the supercharged one and I still did it in a tank and a quarter and with some spirited driving. Motorways are a 172's friend

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
The receipt saying 52.9L begs to differ. Unless I poured nearly 3L on my feet...
Several times I have refilled at 49L

and on Monday I filled up and display said 52L in the tank.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
FLOL, that must of been empty with nothing in! Fuel tank is 50 litres.

Hold your button and turn the key, will tell your fuel capacity ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I did it the other way, filled up just inside Germany (just incase) and did it in like 10.1 gallons! Well chuffed!

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
The receipt saying 52.9L begs to differ. Unless I poured nearly 3L on my feet...
Several times I have refilled at 49L

and on Monday I filled up and display said 52L in the tank.

You edited that after my post, so at no point it's 55 litres as you said, and gets up 52 litres when full, so if your receipt said 52.9 then you must of poured at least .9 on your feet and pushed your car into the garage! LOL

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d

I also used to see that figure no problem. Did 48 mpg on the way back from Bournemouth once.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 52mpg out of mine coming back from Exeter. And when I checked the figures the computer throws out it's pretty spot on, certainly within a few MPG.

They can chew through fuel if something's wrong though, usually the pre-cat lambda sensor.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
You edited that after my post, so at no point it's 55 litres as you said, and gets up 52 litres when full, so if your receipt said 52.9 then you must of poured at least .9 on your feet and pushed your car into the garage! LOL
i added the last sentence? ?