ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More heater problems

With great help from my flat mate and a user of this forum, I finally managed to change the heater resistor in my 93 Clio, but to my surprise, the heater still didnt work. So we removed the heater panel completely and found that the switch (I dont know what its called, but I mean that little plastic thing fitted on the back of the panel, where all the wires go) had burned. Tried to hold some of the wires toghether to see if the heater would start...but nothing. We measured the voltage with a multi meter and theres definitely some action there, but only in one of the wires. So I guess what I need now is a new panel and a new "switch". I guess I can get that from the scrap yard, but I need a wiring diagram and thats a bit harder to find. Anyone who can help? Sorry bout the bad English (Norwegian)

Trophy

I can supply you with the bits required and would still have the wires connected to the plug so easy to reconnect, just solder the matching colours together.

Mat.

I had to cut of the wires, but I kept a little part sticking out of the plug, to remember how they were connected. I think Ill better try finding the bits in Norway first. Easier that way, to avoid shipping fees and such. But thanks anyway, Mat. I might need more help. Haha! Girls and cars...:oops: