ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Designs

A few more designs, including the 'tripoding' request:

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

Group buy here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=416214

200 Gordini
If you get one that says IN the twisties i'll have one lol

PS white tee with blue details possible?

I'll change it to IN the twisties for you all. Although I still think it should be ON the twisties, like ON track rather than IN track!

Still, the customer is always right ey! :p

lol the debate has been settled now no stirring the hornests nest! Thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.

Text change from ON to IN on the twisties tee... Ph1 and 197 also done in the twisties design:

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

WANT!! How much!?
The price is dependant on how many people buy one (bulk prices) but the most the tees will cost is £19 posted (£13.50 for the tee, £5.50 postage). This is with £2 profit on each tee to give me flexibility with the postage from me to you. The £5.50 covers the postage from cafepress in America to me. I did look into cheaper British tee shops, but they work out at a similar price anyway unless buying huge bulk.

All the details you need are right here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=416214

how about i'll have you through the twisties

Its a done deal!!! No more changes!!! :rasp:

More poke than viagr
jitcrunch.aspx

I like the design but could you reverse the colours? Black with white bits

If so i will be interested :)

Possibly, depending on how much time I have. I have two designs at the top of my list at the moment, so that would be third in line if you wanted it?