ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moquip hoses & support brackets...

Garage is currently fitting my Moquip hoses to my 172(ph1) and says the support brackets need to be filed out to fit the hoses through.

I spoke to Andy and he says he has not heard of this before, anyone else had this problem?

Thanks Mat.

Mk2 172
Garage is currently fitting my Moquip hoses to my 172(ph1) and says the support brackets need to be filed out to fit the hoses through.

I spoke to Andy and he says he has not heard of this before, anyone else had this problem?

Thanks Mat.

Not that im aware of??!?!?

No I cant get there from work which is a bit of a pain. There normally pretty trustworthy and they normally show me any extra work they have had to do so ill have a look when I get down there later this evening.

Did a quick search on the forum and there was one message that said it was required.

Mat.

Clio 172 Cup
I fitted a set of these the other day and although they were a little tight to get through the hole they went on fine without any filing.

LY 182
i had to grind the holes out on mine to get my goodridge hoses through
they are 1.5 times the size of normal ones due to the big nut/thread that holds them on as opposed to the ponsy clip