ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moon cat asks....

Ollie I'm sure you understood my comments were in Jest :)

TBH £400-£500 would be about right for a two day detail, that would cover full wash, interior etc but if its just the paint work correction needed then i should aim for significantly less.

This isn't a sales pitch as your not even in my catchment area but Polished Bliss recently did a two day detail of a silver csl and the machine polishing part only took them 6 hours. Yet with the interior, wash, clay etc wax it all added the remaining time.

FWIW I have just quoted over £400 for a two day paintwork only detail of an Audi A8. This is much larger and much harder paint.

HTH

TBH £400-£500 would be about right for a two day detail, that would cover full wash, interior etc but if its just the paint work correction needed then i should aim for significantly less.

This isn't a sales pitch as your not even in my catchment area but Polished Bliss recently did a two day detail of a silver csl and the machine polishing part only took them 6 hours. Yet with the interior, wash, clay etc wax it all added the remaining time.

FWIW I have just quoted over £400 for a two day paintwork only detail of an Audi A8. This is much larger and much harder paint.

HTH

Hi mate, I know you were just joking, but I was just saying that I would pay for it if I had the cash to :):)

TBH, I think I'm gonna give it a going over myself, and if that fails I will probably consider getting a professional job done as a Christmas present or something.

HTH

Hi mate, I know you were just joking, but I was just saying that I would pay for it if I had the cash to :):)

TBH, I think I'm gonna give it a going over myself, and if that fails I will probably consider getting a professional job done as a Christmas present or something.

Moon cats treat ;)