ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monthly meet

Rs200t lux
Hi
Seeing the meet thread is locked I must apologise for not turning up on Thursday but I had to work late sorting out a few electrical - mechanical problems on a large boat ( 18 hour shift )
I got all problems sorted but have to wait on the mca and loyds of London inspecting the work and saying it's safe
Hopefully no generators or boats will brake down next month and I can get to put faces to names
Couldn't be bothered reading the locked thread as it looked like an argument was going on

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No worries mate! Yeah I didn't realise it would lock it when I deleted the event. Will be creating a new thread for next months but just haven't got round to it yet. Been a bit busy with other things.

I'll tag people in the thread when I get it up:) hopefully get a decent turn out for it again.