ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monster Turbo Detailing Thread

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If it had the Real Willy Mag's on it i would consider selling a 6 pack of heinz beans for it!

:) (Not the best place for detailing - So hats off to you)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
This has got to be the mintest mk1 in the country and the fact its a tubby just adds to the package!

I could only dream of my valver being as half as mint as this. Hats off to Chris for doing an insane and epic detailing session.

Never understood the obsession with detailing but when you look at the results it makes it all worth while!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks fantastic mate, i know chis he's a top guy! did a mint job on your by the looks of it

ITB'd 182...
Love the coop's bus!

Can only see a few pic's atm due to crap conecction on the laptop but from what i can see it looks like Chris has done a top job!! :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers for the comments everyone, its a battle of attrition and the detailing session has resulted in one conclusion, i need a bodyshop this year, all the imperfections came out in the woodwork, altho i didnt photograph any of them ;-)

daz, roof is in the post, literally, carbonfibre for the win!

matt, been a while mate, cupped up now are we?hows the house and missus?

everyone on the grey issue, f***s sake, sort out the mk 1 clio knowledge, phase 1's were tungsten grey, this is a phase 2, xerus grey, far superior colour imo!