ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monday 3rd (Bank Hol)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anybody up for it?

Location decided after some interest.

Mike

6pm @ LA BOWL - WARRINGTON

Last edited by a moderator:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i was thinking about 6pm as im possibly going the bike racing at oulton park, i wad thinking about making it there but its 22quid a pop and you tite arses wont pay that for a cs meet. Lol i was thinking warrington actually c***s xxx

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well like i said 6pm will be when its happening.

As for location it can be Warrington B&Q then we can frigg off to Screwfix

B&Q is junction 9 M62

For those coming from Manchester get off at junction 9 then turn right at the island 3rd exit

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Dedicated area rep or what.... oh wait your not even a rep?!? Vote Mike, lol.

Vote Mike he Pi55es 65% of CS off online but hes sound in person lol, nah id rather just organise the quite last min meets lol

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Ye it's happening mate, don't know about b&q though because my parents went this morning and it was jam packed! 15% off and bank holiday doesn't make a good combination. LA bowl is a better option so meet there at 3o'clock. Any problems drop me a pm and I'll give you my number.

You turn left on the roundabout instead of right to B&Q (As you come off the M62). Then follow the duel carrigeway down for about a mile and LA bowl is on the roundabout, on the right. Turn right at the roundabout then right at the set of lights straight after

Where's LA Bowl?

near B&Q, come off the motorway and take the opposite junction off the roundabout to B&Q down abit of a duel carrageway, and at the first roundabout you come too you will see it on the corner to the right

im so bad with directions lol

Edit, beaten with a better reply haha

You turn left on the roundabout instead of right to B&Q (As you come off the M62). Then follow the duel carrigeway down for about a mile and LA bowl is on the roundabout, on the right. Turn right at the roundabout then right at the set of lights straight after

near B&Q, come off the motorway and take the opposite junction off the roundabout to B&Q down abit of a duel carrageway, and at the first roundabout you come too you will see it on the corner to the right

im so bad with directions lol

Edit, beaten with a better reply haha

Cheers, might pop down, not certain yet though.