ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Blue Ph1 Mk2

BG 182
Not really had time to be keeping everyone updated but here is how my non-sport stands at the moment
  • Ph1 Mk2 Sport OZ F1's freshly powder coated
  • New full set of tyres
  • Apex 60/40mm lowering springs
  • K Tech Stealth Supersports cat-back
  • Xenon head lights
  • LED interior and number plate bulbs
  • Pressed metal number plates
  • Front aero blades
  • Stubby aerial
IMAG0299.jpg

Last edited:
  BG 182
Yeah I think that's probably the next thing to come, what would you recommend? The usual mirrors, side strips, bumpers, door handles?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Also needs dual optics badly. Maybe some clear repeaters or smoked ones.

Lovely looks example though.

How are the apex springs?

BG 182
And yeah thanks for the tips everyone. Got some clear side repeaters already on the way ;) and the springs are just right to be honest. No rubbing at all, even with a full car which is a bonus

Can someone send me a link for the dual optics or tell me where I can get them from?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
No problem. There is a set there for sale already, 70 posted. Would probably go down a bit having said that, should message him.

Also there is a guide on wiring up the dual optics to the basic headlights. Tricky but can be done.

BG 182
Haven't really got the money at the moment but it's definately a consideration. I just did a search for them on here and they do make the car look loads better. Just the wiring that will be a bit tricky like you said

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Meh it's actually pretty easy, luckily I got mine pre-wired :). Simple guide on here also mate.

Invest in them, worth it.

Last edited: