ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco blue 182?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Non of the colours (bar Titanium from the Ph1) are shared.

A reasonable assumption would be that the cars were too similar so a new set of colours were used.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
And liquid yellow after the 182 (Renault liked the piss colour they produced)

RB 182 cup
yeah guessing thats a good reason, i really like the monaco blue though, think its better than the titainium, think there's a lot more to the monaco

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It's a nice darker colour other than black, the area rep Ash had one with turinis, prob one of the nicest Clios I have seen till the tree squashed it :S

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I love the Monaco blue clios. I'd love a Monaco 172 if there was a minter around but there was none when I got my 182.

Someone made a Monaco 182 on here. It was a 5 door and it looked mint. Can't think of the owner though. :(

RB 182 cup
That is a bit random haha, yeah they are a nice colour, my 1.6 is Monaco, thinking of maybe getting sport bumpers for it too, not sure if I want to make it in to a replica or not I just like sport bumpers, make the car look 10 times better, just ordered my coilovers and exhaust this morning so looking forward to them coming :D

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
That is a bit random haha, yeah they are a nice colour, my 1.6 is Monaco, thinking of maybe getting sport bumpers for it too, not sure if I want to make it in to a replica or not I just like sport bumpers, make the car look 10 times better, just ordered my coilovers and exhaust this morning so looking forward to them coming :D

Your 1.6 will be odyssey blue mate. There is barely any difference though.

RB 182 cup
Yeah I found out mine is odyssey blue today mate, I've ordered Monaco blue 172 back bumper, do you think I'll get away without having to spray it or do you think it will be too much of a colour difference?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I found out mine is odyssey blue today mate, I've ordered Monaco blue 172 back bumper, do you think I'll get away without having to spray it or do you think it will be too much of a colour difference?

I had this on my 1.4 and you can barly tell the difference.

Ill dig out a photo for you. :D