ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco at silverstone.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Parked 2 away from me in my red focus. Looked good with gold callipers.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I saw a couple of clios. There was a cup in the infield parking. What did you guys think to the day?

TT QS
I saw a couple of clios. There was a cup in the infield parking. What did you guys think to the day?

Can't beat it for a free event. You'll probably never see the f1/xx division cars anywhere else. I think it's great

That would be me :) there was also a clio v6 parked up in the main carpark, great day out though, some lovely ferraris there.

We were parked by the blue v6, it was gorgeous

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Can't beat it for a free event.

I'm guessing you went in through pistonheads then?

It was good to see the XX stuff and the old F1 cars but I felt it needed more track activity. Still enjoyed it and it was definitely worth going but I reckon it needed racing in the morning, we left after the first race as we didn't really have anything to hang around for.

TT QS
I'm guessing you went in through pistonheads then?

It was good to see the XX stuff and the old F1 cars but I felt it needed more track activity. Still enjoyed it and it was definitely worth going but I reckon it needed racing in the morning, we left after the first race as we didn't really have anything to hang around for.

Yeah my mate got on the list fairly early. Another mate was 100 off and managed to get in.
Yeah i do agree. Although I think th Saturday is the more of the main day for it rather than the Sunday so that probs has more

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Ahh didn't realise Saturday was the main day. Sort of just presumed Sunday would be as it usually is with Motorsport events.

KTM Xbow, Jag XF
I had a blue 182? Stick to us for a bit (Alexr19 - did you get a photo?)
looked smart and went well! I can't remember what road we were on but orange Aventador will be the give away!