ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 Edinburgh

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah right. If it was a 51 plate then he's one here.

Yeah soonish actually. Will be ordering track rods in the next week or 2 so will give you a shout. Thanks mate

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Hi mate, I was out n about yesterday but not that far up the bypass, must've been another :)

Ill keep a look out for u buddy

cheers
Ah, it wasn't actually on the bypass but at the end of the calder road. Bypass junction.

Where about in ED are you?

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Ah, it wasn't actually on the bypass but at the end of the calder road. Bypass junction.

Where about in ED are you?

Im 2mins from the Gyle , I'm sometimes around that part on the Calder road but not yesterday, I have seen a similar 172 to mine the past few weeks so might have been that one, what colour is ur 172 and I'll keep an eye out

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Im 2mins from the Gyle , I'm sometimes around that part on the Calder road but not yesterday, I have seen a similar 172 to mine the past few weeks so might have been that one, what colour is ur 172 and I'll keep an eye out
I have an iceberg ph2 and live in gorgie. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Nice, they look great in that colour! Edinburgh is a wee place so I'm sure I'll see ya around :)

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Where you at the end of biggar road, between the roundabouts afew weeks ago an went on the bypass?
I would have been, A friend works for Carcraft in bilston and I was heading home after having my alignment done. A Saturday iirc.

Where about were you?