ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Momo Race Steering wheel...

Mini Cooper S JCW

iv neva changed a steering wheel b4...

i might be able to get hold of the momo steering wheel 2nd hand for cheap, but does it matter what car it comes off? and wots the deal with a "boss"... how does it all work?

anyhelp is apriciated (spelling!!)

Cheers, Marc.

Lionel Richie

i dont think it matters what car it comes out of, its the boss (bit that connects the wheel to the steering column splie) that matters (has to be for a clio)

renault clios and R19s are the same as mines second hand off a R19!

the steerin wheel doesnt matter its personal taste but the boss as fred said has to be the correct size!

to fit its undo the nut in the middle and slip off the old wheel then but on the boss and do the nut back up!

yeah freds right. It dont matter where the wheel came from but the boss will need to be for a clio. So unless you buy it from a clio the chances are you will need to spend £35 for the boss.

I got my Momo Race Wheel second hand and it is the dogs knob. I love it. Only thing is it doesnt switch off the indicator when turning left. Think i just need to take it off and re-allign it.

Kev

mine dont turn off the indicators either! not too fussed though!

the leather on the wheels a bit worn how do i get this bak to colour?