ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mods for more bhp

Renault Sport Clio 172
can anyone give some advice for adding some extra bhp to a ph1 clio? i have a budget of around 1k so any help would be much appreicated, cheers! :)

172 Race Car
loads of info around on here mate.

depend swhat you have now if anything.

for a grand you could get the inlet manifolds matched as these seam to make a bigger diffrence to the phae 1's, a itg panel filter, group N remap. decat , stainless exhaust.

thats about it for the money

Renault Sport Clio 172
Is it a standard 172?

Exhaust, filter, cams, inlets and remap.

yep, completly standard from what i can tell, x plate 172. i'm impressed by the standard performance but want a few subtle mods that would get them saxo chavs off my back :)

inlet matching £250, decat £120, remap £200/350 depending, itg panel filter £55, after that its big bucks. should get you about 15-20bhp in total, do remap last.

or save a couple of hundred more and get the cam package from gdi (inlets, ecu, billet cams)