ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified Nationals 2006

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Modified Nationals Show takes place 2 - 4 June 2006 at Rockingham Motor Racing Circuit, Northamptonshire.

http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

The Event consists of car displays, huge trade area, 0-60, track action, there's also a live stage and plenty of evening entertainment including 2 dance tents, funfair and an adult 'forbidden' club. New for 2006, the 'Ladies Room', an adult themed night for the ladies!!! :eek:
More show details: clicky

Ticket prices for the weekend: Clicky

Tracktime prices I currently have:
National Track (up to Max 20 cars per 15 minute session) - £25
Oval Track (up to Max 25 cars per 15 minute session) - £25
1/8th mile & 0-60 Drag Strip (3 run voucher) - £10 (valid either day)

We haven't attended Modified Nationals as a club before, but I'm assured it's a good weekend event which has grown each year.
To secure a club stand we're looking for a minimum of 20 DEFINATE ClioSport Club Members.

If you are a definate to attend please post below (also stating if you'd be interested in track/sprint sessions). We will be looking for payments pretty soon to secure our stand, once we are sure we have the numbers.

Any questions email me: emma@cliosport.net

Emma

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Deadline for definates is 1 March.

This isn't looking too hopeful at the minute, we need alot more names on the list to make it possible folks!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Where are the people that asked if we were attending this?? :S

c'mon folks otherwise we won't be attending!!!

not a clio anymore
the forbidden tent is unreals there the dirtiest strippers you will see and its touchy feely

worth going just for that tent

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Nope afraid not Maz, maybe people can have a think and we can look into it again next year if the opportunity arises. :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i shal be there with my club, we have about 20 cars on our stand. so any one thats down come have alook ant the stanleypod/cruisinuk stand