ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified Mini Cooper r53

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
Yeah, it’s a good car, and it’s come up very well after a good clean, cheers?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
So just to the c**k end that just rang me up, I’m all for a bit of banter, but there’s a fine line between ringing someone you don’t know and taking the piss and ringing someone you do know and taking the piss,, the number that rang me is 07387318310

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
Yeah, so he rang asking about the car, saying it was 221bhp, then said what’s been done, so I said have you seen the ad, obviously he has, then I get asked if I’d shagged in the car, reply with not me personally, but can’t guarantee any previous owners haven’t, then get abuse towards my Mrs, then got a load of s**t calling me a Blackburn peodophile, , 1st thoughts was a wind up from a mate, but I don’t know any scouse t***s, so ruled that out, very strange, I’m all for taking the piss, but this one pissed me off. So yeah the number in question is 07387318310,, so I’ve ruled out my mates, I’ve ruled out ebay, as why would a random do that?

So guessing it’s come from this site for some unknown reason, got my suspicions.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, so he rang asking about the car, saying it was 221bhp, then said what’s been done, so I said have you seen the ad, obviously he has, then I get asked if I’d shagged in the car, reply with not me personally, but can’t guarantee any previous owners haven’t, then get abuse towards my Mrs, then got a load of s**t calling me a Blackburn peodophile, , 1st thoughts was a wind up from a mate, but I don’t know any scouse t***s, so ruled that out, very strange, I’m all for taking the piss, but this one pissed me off. So yeah the number in question is 07387318310,, so I’ve ruled out my mates, I’ve ruled out ebay, as why would a random do that?

So guessing it’s come from this site for some unknown reason, got my suspicions.
pop the number in your phone, then look on whatsapp and see who they are.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
tried that, f**k all, so if anyones bored and pissed up, feel free to abuse the number [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What an absolute weirdo, I wouldn't rule out Ebay as it's full of mouth breathers and time wasters! Why even bother wasting his own time though...