ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile phones........Talk to me!

172 Cup
My upgrade is due, Im looking at getting a Sony Ericsson C905?! Any good? Needs to last 18months and go on the internet!?

Opps can move to phones pls!

Last edited:

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well my friend has the C905 good fone cant fault it really, great camera as you would expect these days. You have so many options these days you are spoilt for choice, iPhone, Nokia 5800, Nokia E71, Samsung Pixon i think so just do some research on the carphone warehouse website and look for some reviews. IF you only need the money to go on the internet you have hundreads of phones to look at haha.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
iphone...

Only had mine for a week and love it to bits - Didnt realise how good it was until I got mine :)

172 Cup
im senior sales for T mobile , the iphone is really good , however the c905 is amazing awesome camera and it will last!!

Just got a C905 as a second phone alongside my iPhone.

It's a great phone - well recommend it..

It looks awesome too IMO - very professional.

172 Cup
Went for a C905 in the end got a better deal, free phone, 600 mins 1000txts and unlimited internet for £25 a month! Bargain(ish).
Try and get that deal with an Iphone!

Im glad you said alongside.

I thought I was going to have to pimp slap you.

Haha, nah.. I won't be getting rid of the iPhone.. it's too good ;)

I haven't had my iPhone with me at all today though... left it at home.. :quiet:

I've missed having e-mail (usable ActiveSync e-mail...) and a few of the apps though at random points..

Clio 182 cup'd
Theres a new Iphone coming out in the summer, perhaps this time it wont be three years out of date and have a spec at least on a par with the current crop of Nokia's and Sony's...I bet it doesn't though