ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mobile phone insurance

1.5dci
Either going to get a dell streak or htc desire and have been wondering weather to get phone insurance.
I've never bothered before but especially if i get the streak i've heard it's easily breakable so might be best off.

Wondering if anyone who's ever needed to claim has any views on it though, it's quite expensive 1/2 the price of a new one for the 2 years which make me concerned, i've never broken or lost a phone before, but am a bit clumsy every phone i've had has it's fair share of knocks and gets thrown around, just usually they survive! Really don't want to pay £240 to end up having a hard time getting anything back off them if it breaks accidentally

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Sounds like you want peace of mind TBH. Same as me. I've got it with my Lloyds TSB Silver Current account. Cost per Annum = £85. Get some other stuff with it too (AA cover, Card insurance, Travel Insurance etc.)
I believe its £30 per claim, limited to 2 a year, up to £2000 protection.

1.5dci
ah i've looked at the bank stuff, not sure if i can add it to a Natwest student account though, might have to ring up and see. heard it can be quite hard to get anything out of the companies that the banks go through though too, but this is just rumours, not entirely concrete