ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOBILE CAR AUDIO FITTING - NORTH WEST

05 IO 182 cup
Good evening !

right i have finally sourced all the bits i need for a half decent audio install :

sony xplod headunit (already fitted)
10 inch kenwood sub
800w kenwood amp
150watt kenwood components
kicker 6x9s (on the way to me in the post)

does anyone know of any reputable guys around manchester who can come out and fit the above - i got a mobile install company to do my old ibiza but cant for the life of me remember what they were called - think i paid £100 to get a similar system fitted

Cheers

Adamski

Bus w**ker
Try Ian at JLS Security. Located in Bury but offers a fully mobile service. Has done work on a few peoples cars that I know and it's been spot on.

05 IO 182 cup
sorry only noticed the replies !!

to answer MJ : a guy came out to do the job on my ibiza which was all of the components above fitted for 100 - was an easy job on my old car

called the car audio centre in manchester who fitted a system in my old calibra - called them today and they charge 30 english punds an hour to fit anything you have - the guy on the phone sounded very clued up and said that the clio was an easy car to work on - i still need all the wiring kits for the whole system - he quoted me £150 all in (3 hours work + £30 for all the relevant wiring)

thought that was a good deal so i am now booked in for next monday !!!

Bless you Laura - are you a bit of an audio whizz ??

oh cheers for the link to JLS - might call them for a quote anyway

will let you know how i get on - looking to retrim my parcel shelf once the 6x9s are in - going for an orange material to match the car