ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
sooo upgraded from the clio around a month ago now. not looked back once tbh. cracking cars to drive and hopefully have it pretty decent looking when more funds come up. so far i've fitted some wind deflectors, aero wipers, an h.i.d kit, had it de-badged and put on some new plates. think it's already been dropped but unsure on how low and what on! anyway .. some pics, above mods hadn't been done at the time...

23052010162.jpg

22052010159.jpg

22052010158.jpg

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
the zetec s one ? if so ... its gone matey. keeping the S and sticking it on the bottom corner of the front grille

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great! Enjoy :) Need to loose the front mudlfaps.. (I think I can see some on there)

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
yea mate the mudflaps are mahooooosive ! alot of people like them for some strange reason! they make the car look mega dirty though. tar all over them :dapprove:

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
a ph1 1.2 mate. so its a nice wee upgrade. the plans do include coilovers .. if money's alright in the next few weeks !

nice!

my friends one, got the normal wheels back on now, with weitec coilovers, pretty harsh ride.

rig1copy.gif

Last edited:
  Mk6 Fiesta Zs
^ that looks awesome. cosworth wheels ? would love to just go nuts and get my to do list out the way. slow progress ftl :dapprove: