ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK5 Golf GTI.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Probably the first car I've owned that isn't a bit of a shed since my Clio. 2006 Model with 75k on the Clock in Shadow Blue. Full VW Service history, including cambelt and water pump change at 65k. 3Door, with Tartan Cloth. Sunroof, auto lights/wipers, heated mirrors, Parking sensors, Cruise Control, dual zone climate control.

Plans are to tidy it up, mainly. New centre caps, GTI badge for the grille yada yada. Also I hit a badger last night so it needs a new lower grille. f**king wildlife.

384359_10152220202040385_628919837_n.jpg

I'll get some nice pictures soon. It's too damp and dirty atm.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this mate, really nice colour when modded and uber clean.

Wheel plans? They suit low with the larger Monzas actually. Nice cars and pull so well throughout the gears.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! No doubt it'll look very different in a few weeks/months. I'll look forward to it. :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cheers guys. No wheel or lowering plans! I think it looks spot on as it is. Just need to clean up a few bits really!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That looks lovely mate, best colour too.

Quite fancy one of these, if I'm honest.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice car twatface. Best wheels and a good colour choice too.

You have the Dan seal of approval you bellend. x

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Dont you worry! I like it as it is.

And you're right Daniel, I avoided the big gash LOOK AT ME IM DIAMOND CUT AND THAT wheels. These look good, with a touch more class.

Oh, and as if the badger wasn't bad enough last night.... had a dead battery tonight. Couldn't be fucked with testing it or any of that, so I just bought a nice new bosch one! That should do it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dont you worry! I like it as it is.

And you're right Daniel, I avoided the big gash LOOK AT ME IM DIAMOND CUT AND THAT wheels. These look good, with a touch more class.

Oh, and as if the badger wasn't bad enough last night.... had a dead battery tonight. Couldn't be f**ked with testing it or any of that, so I just bought a nice new bosch one! That should do it.

Did you buy it from a dealer?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Chiltern Car Sales in Wycombe. Battery was dud when I first test drove it, but he claimed it was because the valeters had left the lights on (Believable, this thing lights up like a christmas tree) and it had been standing a while (again, believable looking at the discs).

It's started fine since I bought it, but tonight it just wouldn't. Bumped it, drove it to halfords (Left engine running) and came home. It did start again but I'd rather have a decent battery in for winter anyway.

BMW 330D
100% what i want next, probably around same miles and age as yours. Can i ask how much it cost?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Best colour for it, really like that.

I agree with you keeping it as is, must be annoying the second you buy a car and some mongs are telling you to lower it and change the wheels already.

DB.

BMW 440i
Winning wheels. Standard looks so much better and more subtle IMO. Same reason I went for the normal ones over the chavvy polished ones.