ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 RS Photoshop Competition?

BMW E46 330i Touring
I propose we have a RenaultSport Clio Mk3 Photoshop competition...

Any chance someone can post a nice, big decent photo of one and then everyone can have a go...

clio_rs.gif

Beetle
rsmk3b.jpg

my amateur attempt, although its from a different photo cos i did it a few weeks back.

Last edited:
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Ideally need a pic much bigger to have a decent go, have you got the original of your's Scott?

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Im having trouble getting a new layer to select? i Read the bible but it just doesnt want me to have a new layer. Why?

PS can be dodgy mate, if it ever goes wrong with me i tend to save my image then close it down and restart it sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt just opening PS now so will have a look for you.

lock down all your layers first mate using the lock button. so the layers wont be included in your selection. If you enable layer edges (view>show>layer edges) then you can see the objects u have selected. draw around the item u want to make into a new layer while holding down the alt key, if ur using the lasso tool then this will help you keep the lines straight. once u have dun this it sud create a new layer on its own if not then right click inside your highlighted area and choose "layer via copy" this will create a new layer for you which you can then edit on its own by knocking off the eye option in ur options window on the other layers or you can do them all together. not sure if that helps but as i cant see your pc to see what u are doing or know what level of ps skills you have or even the edition of ps you are using its prob the best i can do lol

if you create a selected area then control c will copy the area and then control v will paste the area therefore creating a new layer automatically mate. hope that helps

ITB'd 172 POPTART
cs2 9.0 and im usually quite ok at it. Just this is the first time i seen it react this way, but lemme have ago and ill get back to you. Cheers craig

ITB'd 172 POPTART
ok figured it out why, the image i was copying to my HD was a GIF i just saved it as a a PS image :) GAME ON!!! :)

Many thanks :)

1.8 Civic EX
the wide arch "v6" one above looks rather smart. I would give it a go but I just look at the pics of the new Clio and just get no inspiration at all......:(