ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Non sport lowering help...

MK3, 1.2. 16V
So my MK3 is currently lowered on 45mm H&R springs but I wanna take it lower. Without coilovers. Anyone know of any springs for the MK3 non sport that will drop it lower than 45mm ? Thanks in advance.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't know of any that will take it lower personally. Would've thought custom springs would be the way forward.
Are you running uprated dampers though? The original shocks are really only good for 40/45mm lowering really.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
What JP said, I'd look for second hand cheap coilies if I were you or you'll end up ruining dampers.

MK3, 1.2. 16V
It's still on original dampers. Been looking at coils but the cheapest brand new are AP at £500 and they just don't come up used, at all, ever! Trust me I've been looking.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
It's still on original dampers. Been looking at coils but the cheapest brand new are AP at £500 and they just don't come up used, at all, ever! Trust me I've been looking.

I had that issue too. I ended up biting the bullet and getting a brand new set.