ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 (how does this sound)

Clio 1.2 16v TCE WS
got maself a mk3 tce. Was thinking about spraying Roof and spoiler black. tinting back windows. wind deflecs. and team dynamic pro alloys. does this sound good? not sure what to do with the engine. funds are low so would rather have it looking nice before increasing engine preformance. Opinions and Suggestions needed pleaaaase :(

Superleggera'd MK3
Wouldnt bother with the engine mods mate but yeah go for the exterior mods, make it your own :) personally i wouldnt get tints, my mk3 came with tints already and they are pretty impractical in the dark

Clio 1.2 16v TCE WS
i only thought about smoking it a little thought it would go with the black roof and wing mirrors. not sure to carbon wrap or spray tho. do you have any pictures of ur mk3 with tints ? or anyone else out there would love to see how it looked