ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio 197/200 what im looking for?

Evo X & ITR DC2
Hello, firstly great forum full of useful information and what seem like knowledgeable people.
My predicament. I've currently got an Evo X as a "road" car and a Honda integra type R (dc2) as a trackday toy. The thing is I miss driving my Teg on the road and mine is too far gone to put back on the road. With how rare they are now and second hand prices being what they are I am looking for a similar driving experience in a newer package. This has drawn me to the mk3 rs Clio. I have always liked the look of them and from what I read and the spec they seem very similar to a ITR (fwd, light weight, 200bhp ish and a nice NA lump that likes to be thrased). My questions are am I correct in my assumption? Has any one experience of driving both? How reliable are they? Any particular variant that would suit me better? I would be looking to sell the Evo as realistically i personally believe on the road I can have more fun in something like a Clio as I would be able to drive it way closer to its potential. Any thoughts and view welcome.

James