ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 1.2 75 engine conversion help!!

Rs200
Hi guys its been a long time since i posted on here i currently own a shockingly slow 1.2 75bhp mk3 dynamique s and dont get me wrong its a lovely car but i have just been offered the complete TCE engine including gearbox,turbo,exhuast mani with cat and ecu the lot really just no loom for a really cheap price. now im no noob to engine swaps but am i right in saying its the same d4f lump so my driveshafts etc will fit aswill my mounts and all electrical connections? im not clued up on the mk3 at all so could anybody shine some light on to how easy or hard this conversion is going to be? and just steer me in the right direction??

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
I dont know about shafts, mounts and gearbox (I imagine they're the exact same). But your electrical connections will be different as you wont have boost pressure sensor, the intercooler or other bits without thinking too much. Plus the turbo runs a different ignition system. You will also need turbo pipes if they don't come with engine and i think (not 100%) the throttle body is different.