ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph2

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
not that i'm aware of but there are different grills in late 2003, there was a slight face lift onthe upper models where the front bumper has a redesign, the front light clusters were made grey instead of black and the grill was changed from the cheese grater effect to 3 blades with a slot along their length, so it looks like 6 thin blades. i think these are referred to a mk2 ph3s. Ive only seen this bumper grill combo on the externe, dynamique and privaledge.
in the campus range the lower models were a bit of parts bin specials as ive seen combinations of the grills and bumpers. and some with colour coded bump strips and others not.
then the new campus has again a different bumper and grill, the grill looks a bit like a larger spaced RS grill and the lower bumper echos aspects of the 1*2, i think these are some times called the ph4.

guess, but yal be wrong
just wondering because one of the grills i have seen, it has bubbles / circles in them and on mine is just a straight line sort of thing, having said that, it might just be a different variant, e.g. extreme or expression, its just one of those things i wanted to clear up to put my mind at rest