ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph1 rsi/rxe

polo, here for lols
what is the difference? are they the same engine etc? insurance quotes in the rxe are a good couple of hundred bob cheaper
cheers

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
engine the 90bhp version 110bhp in the rsi. no alloys diffrent headlights no 1/2 leather.

RSi is a 1.6 16v
110bhp
insurance grp 10
half leather
duel optic headlights
a/c

RXE is a 1.6 8v
90bhp
Insurance grp 6
a/c

id go for the

1.4 16v Si
98bhp
insurance grp 5
duel optic headlights
a/c
cheaper tax band

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
anyone confirm the differences between the rsi and si 1.6's?if there is any?cheers

Ian

Focus TDCi
Si is 8v and 90bhp. Doesn't have electric mirrors etc. Think the dual optics were optional, although easy to retro-fit. Different alloy wheels.

1.6 Si
1.6 RSi

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
its just cos my cars the si 16v and wondering whats different with the 1.6's,
mine has full leathers which ive never seen online on the bay or on here but ive got the full elec and aircon standard 6 disc changer,i cant find a clio like mine lol

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
airel.jpg

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Weird, never heard of a 1.6 Si 16v. It's either 1.6 Si 8v, or 1.6 RSi 16v. The only Clio I can think of with full leather seats is the 172 Exclusive, even the standard sports models only have half leather.

Do you have an electric sunroof? Electric drivers seat? Heated mirrors?

Edit: Just seen the photo. Tbh pal, I haven't got a clue. If it's an Si or RSi it should say it on the door badges. However it does have an electric sunroof, so I'm not sure what else it could be! Some cross-breed by the look of it.

www.renparts.co.uk
had an SI in for breaking that was a 1.4 16v. I also believe the RSI is the only mk2 ph1 with a leather stitched steering wheel.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
well this is my second clio the last one was the 1.6 8v but no aircon+extras and on a t plate this ones a v reg,
i have elec sunroof but no elec seats or heated mirrors,

Ian

Focus TDCi
Any photos of your engine or interior? I think whoever had it before you has been modding it with OEM parts. Still not sure about the leather interior though, looks very similar to a 172 interior from what I can see. Full size spoiler too (My 1.6 Si had the smaller one with red brake light).

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
iv got leather door cards sections front and back,steering wheel is leather but not same colour/faded/worn

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
i can get for tmoro nite i cant b arsed now and im away to watch celtic get beat the now