ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph1 on coilovers

S13
DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/rob192/car/DSCF0047.jpg

S13
16's. 70 or 80ish at the front and 60ish at the back, hoping to get FK coils when my bloody employer bothers to pay me so I can go low all round (sorry for the wait john@2modified! - I'm trying!) :mad:

S13
why post pics if you don't have coils?! :S

I have got coils, they're Spax - the rear aren't height adjustable. I'm buying FK rear coilovers so I can go as low on the back as I am on the front. That ok with you?

S13
Nah it's coils, I think either the wheels are the wrong offset or I've got the wrong profile tyres on them as it rubs if I go any lower on the front. Might also be something to do with the shite state of the bodywork at the front. Oh well.

S13
I don't really know why I like it myself tbh it's so s**t lol. I go through phases where I feel like having it all sorted out and then I think I like it how it is. Strange.