ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph1 limited???

Audi TT 225
its a 1.2.... you wont get much passed 100 anyway ;)
unless your going down hill.... with the wind blowing behind you.....

BMW M135i
Book figure is 106 for the 1.2 16v yeh. The 1.2 8v is 96 iirc or somewhere around that. No limiter just s**t slow i'm afriad.

BMW M135i
Its a small engined town supermini at the end of the day, to get anywhere near a ton is pretty impressive really. It was never intended to go those sort of speeds.

Shed.
Its a small engined town supermini at the end of the day, to get anywhere near a ton is pretty impressive really. It was never intended to go those sort of speeds.

well it bloody does ! lol no wonder my car is fucked. Poor b*****d sits on my drive after a trip down the motorways trying desperately to cool itself off.

its still a fun little car though. As a first car, you cant go wrong. but now i want a little more poke, as well as the luxury of being able to drive normally and not having to rev the balls off it.