ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph1 ideas?

right basically I've got a standard mk2 ph1 (as you may have guessed from the title) I have a few simple things planned for it but im not completely sure. ive looked through quite a threads on here and not seen anyone with the same colour (a kind of dark grey'ish) as mine so im not really sure what would look good or bad. i'll try to find a picture of the colour since I haven't actually got any of my own for some reason.
but anyway I just wanted to know what you guys think would look good? so fire away with any suggestions :D

right ive found a photo of a clio the same colour as mine, its already a little bit modified and to be honest I quite like it
Clio120-20800x600_zpsc603e7e2.jpg

bear in mind though im 17 and my insurance is already too much as standard :(

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
HIDs in dual optic headlamps (same type as above) make the car look much more modern. Also Ph.2 tail lights, 172/182 boot spoiler, colour coding although in that colour the black plastic actually suits it, but most of all the best way to keep it looking smart is to keep it shiny clean!

yeah I was gonna get the ph2 lights from someone on here on pay day because I think they make it look so much more modern, I was also considering the dual optics when I saw that photo! I agree with the black plastic to an extent, im gonna get some back to black as mine is pretty sh*tty atm. I try to keep it as clean as possible but all outside my house is trees so ive got not choice but to park under them really and that means getting a load of horrible sticky sap sh*t over it within days of cleaning :(
I think ive looked through your progress thread before and like what you've done with yours, simply upgrading bulbs/ lights does make it look a whole lot better!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, it's little details which make the car look better, no big things.

Dual optics are easy to do (I've done it 4 times for various people already!), thoroughly recommend :) There's a guide on here, which walks you through it.

how much do you think I could pick some up for? its probably best to just keep an eye on the for sale threads I suppose?

will do man! hopefully I can get some reasonably cheap ones and fit them myself, if not I'll know who to ask for help ;)

I think I've got a rough idea of what I want to do;
ph2 rear lights
alloys (just not sure what ones, any ideas? Was thinking of getting black ones maybe)
dual optics
smoked side repeaters
black diamond front and back, aswell as badges
maybe de-wiper
Front fogs and maybe colour code the surrounds
and maybe if i feel stupid/ rich enough a ph2 rear bumper
wind deflectors
spacers (when I've got the alloys)
And finally a sport interior

what do you guys think? Good? Bad? I really don't mind if you think it will look w*ank :D

Could anyone be an absolute legend and photoshop some of that stuff into the photo above please?
Mainly the black alloys, black diamond and wind deflectors? Would be greatly appreciated :)