ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 PH1 172

White R26/Stripped Valver
Saw one the other day for sale at a dealer, its a Y plate and he wanted 4995. dont know much else as i just drove past it but too me that seems a little too much.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thank you for that.

I saw some baked beans in Tesco last week, they were 31p!

If you used some initiative you would have noticed I was looking for an opinion on the price.....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you used some initiative you would have noticed I was looking for an opinion on the price.....

Where did you state you were looking for an opinion?!

(ignore me, i'm bored at work......)

well as i posted this in the 'clio discussion' section i therefore thought it would be open to discussion without stating the obvious, but hey ive learnt from my mistake, ill be MUCH clearer next time

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
yeah way too much i think. id expect to pay 5 for a ph2 not a 7 year old ph1. if i were to sell mine id expect max £3500/3600.

and yes 31p for beans is reasonable - not ridiculous, but reasonable.

BMW E46 330i Touring
For a dealer it's right, but yeah it's too much. They were fetching that money a good 18months/2 years ago.

Ph-Sold!
Would really depend on mileage and condition, closer to £4k would be ideal but wouldn't expect to see a good one much lower than that yet.