ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Clio front bumper lower spoiler?

Conor L

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio Mk2
Alight Guys,

Ive got a Mk2 clio 53 plate. When I bought the car in Feb last year, the lower bumper trim was damaged and has been badly repaired. every now and again the edge pops out which has annoyed me since buying the car. A guy I know is scrapping his clio at the end of the month so I was wondering if I can change this piece or do I have to buy another bumper?

Some pictures so you know what im talking about.

6eDQTDc.jpg

fJjH5iN.jpg

On another note, id like to colour match the horrible door trims, door handles and front/rear bumper trims. is this an easy job to do?

Many thanks,

Conor

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Most people would go for Fabia splitter, there marked in the centre so start there screwing it in with some 1" self tappers then you trim the ends as they are a bit longer, door trims are easy , on the inside of the door there's a round plastic grommet pop it out and with a screwdriver push to the rear of car , can get some photos later if needed I've done both of these

Conor L

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio Mk2
Most people would go for Fabia splitter, there marked in the centre so start there screwing it in with some 1" self tappers then you trim the ends as they are a bit longer, door trims are easy , on the inside of the door there's a round plastic grommet pop it out and with a screwdriver push to the rear of car , can get some photos later if needed I've done both of these

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on my laptop. I have heardthat a Fabia splitter fits. If you could send me some photos that'll be great!

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Just grabbed some photos for you

Attachments

• IMAG0018_1.jpg
    IMAG0018_1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 161
  • IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 164
  Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Yeah bit of a fiddle because your on the floor trying too do it but not too bad, yeah both on eBay