ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 172 30mm drop

Cliosport 172
Hi all

i need a bit of help, i want to lower my 172 and have been looking at a set of eibach springs to do the job, the springs drop the car by 30mm but i'm not sure this is going to be enough and was wondering if any one has lowered their car by 30mm and has some pics so i can see how it looks before i get it done.
thanks in advance

Boosta

ant

yep.
eibachs dont tend to lower much at all from what i've seen.

if lowering is your priority go for apex -40mm and ignore all the people that will follow me saying "they're too hard". they are girls.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
eibachs dont tend to lower much at all from what i've seen.

if lowering is your priority go for apex -40mm and ignore all the people that will follow me saying "they're too hard". they are girls.
Agreed, they're a good spring for the price.

Cliosport 172
Thanks for the advice guys but could really do with some pics if anyone has any, i need to get a visual on the drop before i make up my mind,
once again cheers in advance :cool:

Cliosport 172
Thanks for that craig the car looks the nuts fella and all thats been done is the 40mm drop on apex's?

Apex -30mm

nf003.jpg

Cliosport 172
@ CraigV6
thats exactly what i was thinking, now to find a set!

@ Day

lovin that as well fella neat not rediculous like some i've seen of late!

Milltek'd 182
am i right in thinking you'l need new dampers for the apex? where as sportlines can run standard dampers.