ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1's with modified bonnets please :D

'91 Clio RT =D
Hi there im running an idea at the moment and would like you to post any photos of mk1's with modified bonnets.
Now
I dont mean ones with chavvy vents I mean bonnets with things like evil eyes, you know ones that go over a portion of the headlight?

Craig

P.s. Here is a photo of my car dya think you could photoshop it so that it has a 16v bonnet and part of it covers the headlights please. Thanks

14079287a8019442420l.jpg

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Bad-boy bonnets ARE chavvy the last time I knew...?

Just get a valver bonnet or carbon fibre bonnet :p

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Heres an edit of the bonnet yo wanted then

14079287a8019442420lEdit.gif

I smudged in your number plate as well, lol

Phase 1 172, boxster
valver bonnet is best mate, its the only clio bonnet thats modified from the standard version

obviously

1.8 8v RSi
thats shopped too sharp an angle. a more subtle line will look better and still look evil. i personally love the sublte bad boy look

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
i used to be good a photoshop, so am abit rusty as they because i've not done it in a while, but it sorta gives you an idea of what it looks like.
im actually think about doing one myself as im about to start as an apprentice welder, because all they do is weld a new sheet of metal to an old bonnet then get it smoothed and resprayed, thats all it is.

'91 Clio RT =D
that looks amazing craig. :D

Dont suppose I could be cheeky and ask you to try and add the valver bonnet vent onto it as well? I have a valver bonnet and want to see if it looks any good before welding it.

Cheers mate thats exactly what I wanted,

Astra Twintop
i saw a valver today, vent, and the front bit of the bonnet next to the headlights had 3 small fans in it...........

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
i'll try and do that but am not a complete expert at photoshop so dont expect it to b perfect

Valver bonnet fair enough, but you'd be best off getting a valver front bumper & the arches to compliment the bonnet.

Bad boy style - no way, not now.

They were ok(ish) about 10 years ago, things change though. I can't see them making a come back really.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
fair point, well i cant get the valver vent on the pic of his clio to look right, i cant remember how do a lot of stuff on photoshop, can only do so much now. ah well

'91 Clio RT =D
ok mate, cheers for trying. Thing is my car is a 5 door so the arches will look odd without the rear wide archers.

'91 Clio RT =D
ok here is a photoshop I have just done:

14079287a8521462850l.jpg

any thoughts on that, cheers craig learnt how to do it from yours :D

I wouldn't bother with Valver/Williams stuff (apart from the Alloys before anyone says.. as I love that style of alloy!).. I didn't anyway (Until I got my Williams :p)

5 doors ftw! :p

5door.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
ok here is a photoshop I have just done:

14079287a8521462850l.jpg

any thoughts on that, cheers craig learnt how to do it from yours :D
it does look a bit better, i dont really like the idea of the vent anyway, i prefer the smooth look bad boy bonnet.

I wouldn't bother with Valver/Williams stuff (apart from the Alloys before anyone says.. as I love that style of alloy!).. I didn't anyway (Until I got my Williams :p)

5 doors ftw! :p

5door.jpg
that looks good, i wouldn't put a bodykit on it tho, but everybody's different, i've also got a mk1 5dr as well but in green.:p