ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 to look nice!!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Hi,

I'm new to Clio's, and was thinking of modding my 1.4RT 'P' Plate!!

I dont want to use much aftermarket stuff, apart from Springs and shocks, alloys, ICE, back box, but was wondering what cars have 'different' touches to them!!

If its not too much trouble, could people post pics of this sort of style please, and what stuff i would have to change to make it look like it??

Thanks in advance,

Dumpy

340i
I am guessing with it being a P reg yours is a phase 3... this is the same as mine, apart from mine being a RSI ;)

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

Theres a few pics of mine, It has phase 2 16V alloys, full magnex S/S de-cat system, and a spax PSX suspension kit, which has lowered the car by 35mm although it looks slightly lower on the rear.

As for the body of the car it is standard, but the RSi does come with side skirts, spoiler and all colour coded bumpers, so i am pretty happy with the looks of it :D

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Ooh, i like that, yeah has the same style lights, i think the bumpers are the same (correct me if im wrong, i.e. they are standard RT ones!!) i want something to be done along the same lines, just subtle so not every boy knacker will try race me off the lights in sr Nova!!

I quite like the black one too, bit more square mind!!

Thanks for the pic,

Anyone else hve anything different??

Cheers,

Dumpy

Mine is the black one in that last picture.

Again an RSi, which is the same shell as an RT. (Pics taken at FCS)

01010093.JPG

01010094.JPG

01010152.JPG

Spec:

Williams Alloys painted Metalic black with silver polished lip
16v Bonnet
Lowered 55mm on Gaz Adjustable Shocks
French Euro Number Plates
Green Calipers
3" Magnex S/S Exhaust System with De-Cat
Green Cotton IK
Green Aprio Hose Covers
Polished Rocker Cover/Inlet Manifold

Soon to be supercharged (when i can afford to buy the charger)

A number of clios
cool^^ supercharged badboy i like it both your cars are mint guys they look evan better in the flesh

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
I like yours too, and the alloys are quality, really like black wheels on black cars!!

Hmmm, will have t have a look on fleabay!!

Do the wide arches on the williams i think it is directly fit to the non williams, and are the back arches any bigger??

Cheers for all your help, and keep the pics coming!!!

Dumpy

Front archers are a straight swap, probs best to get the s**t gaurds aswell other wise mud will go everywhere. Rears on 16v/Williams are wider, costs a fair bit to get them put in aswell, if your going to do it you might aswell buy a 16v or williams.

If your getting the fronts then you might aswell get the bumper too, again straight swap, same with the bonnet.

The reason ive not got the arches and bumper is for the simple reason i think they look too front heavy without having the rear to match. I also dont like how the wheels sit really far inside the arches (if correct offset).

Dont get me wrong they are still nice and there are some really nice examples about, check some previous posts from AmirClio & Bradus who have got a 16v front end and a non 16v rear.