ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Skoda Octavia VRS

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Well I've currently got a Twingo 1.2 Dynamic lol.

Buying houses etc so cars are low on my priorities at the moment.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't blame you mate, we're looking to move in the next couple of weeks. Atleast after the twingo it can only go one way :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Article is screwed here btw

Condition:
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read more
Year: 2002
Engine Size: 1,800 Manufacturer: Skoda
MOT Expiry: 07/2016 Model: Octavia
Transmission: Manual Type: Standard Car
Fuel: Petrol Doors: 5
Power: 180BHP Colour: Yellow
Previous Owners: 3 Mileage: 99,000

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning></w:punctuationKerning> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas></w:ValidateAgainstSchemas> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables></w:BreakWrappedTables> <w:SnapToGridInCell></w:SnapToGridInCell> <w:WrapTextWithPunct></w:WrapTextWithPunct> <w:UseAsianBreakRules></w:UseAsianBreakRules> <w:DontGrowAutofit></w:DontGrowAutofit> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <p class="MsoNormal">The time has come to sell my Mk1 Skoda Octavia VRS in yellow which I have owned since August 2015 after collecting it from a fellow car enthusiast who bought it to complete a tour of Europe. The owner previous owned the car for 7 years.<br> <br> As you can see the car has been very well looked after and has a folder full of service history (see pictures) This includes a Cambelt change in December last year and recently had a new rear drivers brake calliper.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">The car has MOT until July 2016 </p><p class="MsoNormal">Both sets of keys, HPI clear.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Reason for sale:</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Sadly the car has a fault which I don’t have the time or resources to find out what it is as need a reliable car for work and this was my only car, so decided to just cut my losses and sell. Someone in the know might get a bargain!</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">The car will randomly go into limp mode, become un-driveable, now there appears to be no pattern to this, sometimes the car won’t rev, it’s completely random, I’ve had fault codes come up as throttle body, throttle pedal, maf sensor and a few others I can’t remember, changes each time, if I clear the faults, the car will drive fine for approx 2-3 weeks then it happens all over again, please note I’ve not tried fixing anything.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Most recently I called the RAC out, he diagnosed the fault as the throttle pedal.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Car is sat now, will start and will drive perfectly fine, but might go faulty again next time it’s started or in 3 weeks time, who knows!</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Few other point to mention:</p> <p class="MsoNormal">I think a wheel bearing is going.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Crack in Windscreen passed last 2 MOTs like this.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Car doesn’t know if the passenger door is open.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Any questions please ask.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Car is sold as Spares because of faults listed.</p> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->